IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CISCO2851-SRST/K9

Hello to everybody.I have doubts about license for Cisco Router 2851-SRST.Cisco says that this router has license for 96 ip phone.I wonder if We can buy two license "FL-SRST-96" for only one router so this router would support 194 ip phones.Could a...

Hi,I have 2801 V with 2 analog phones attached to 2 FXS ports. also I have IP phones.When the operator who has IP Phone tries to transfer call to analog phone, busy ring tone comes.Im not sure what i should do to transfer call from IP Phones to analo...

Hi All,Can i configure the valid/public line number to a Hunt Pilot number?for example whenever call from the outside to this number 68280975 it will go to hunt list members?Thank you very much for your future response.Lester

Has anyone seen this error message before when adding a MOH source?"The MOH audio Translation service reported errors while converting the source input file. This source will not work correctly. Please check the input source file and retry the transl...

Hi all,I have a customer who wants to integrate their existing AD with CCM 5.1. It is so that everytime when a new staff member is added to their AD, that new staff member will automatically show up on the phone's Corporate Directory.Also, because t...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have version 5.04 I am connect to CM use SSH. I need to sftp a file from the server to my PC. Using the following Command: file get tftp <filename>what value do I need to enter for the download directory????Thanks

Is there a command I can type in to find out how many DSP resources I have in my router? Im trying to compare two routers to see if they have the same or not. Anyone know? Thanks.

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes