IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to setup the ability to send reports and alerts in CAR. However, after putting in a valid email id and password and the server ip address, when I try to send a report it still gives me the follwoing error:10011 System Error. Contact Syste...

Resolved! Phone DNS Settings

Can anyone tell me where the 7960/7940 ip phone gets its DNS information from. In the Networkin Configuration of the phone I have a IP address for DNS Server 1. This IP address is incorrect and needs to be changed. I have tried using "Unlocked Mod...

Hi I am trying to configure an MGCP transcoder on a 3825 Gateway IOS 12.4(5a) with a PVDM2-64.CCM is 4.1Could anyone be so kind as to post a "Step by Step" guide as to how to do this ?From a MRGL point it needs to be available to all users but only p...

Hi we are running CCM 4.0 in a UM enviroment. We have a Meet-Me number set up and it will accomdate 20 users. My question is how many meet me numbers can you set up within a company with 4.0 Also where is the setting that allows you to extend the num...

jalston45 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are having MGCP gateway controlled by ccm 4.1(3). when user calls to the pstn via this gateway call is getting connected but both the parties are not able to hear anything. I had checked the mgcp bind control and media commands and also the ro...