IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! short number

Hi all,in ccme 4.1, is there a possibility to associate a short number to a directory entry number, for example: many customer ask to digit number 456 for call number 123456789 and so on.If i have 50 directory entry, can i configure 50 short number?f...

d.rocco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

bonjour,je voudrais savoir si CRA est une module supplementaire qu'il faut paye ou c'est inclus avec un CCM 4.2Je peux faire fonctionner bat, j'ai cree les cti route point, mais je vois bien qu'il me manque CRA.Qu'elle sont les differents module que ...

Hi,I reset my IP phone to the default factory, but after that i lost the access to the phones manual settings. All the buttons are not working including the menu button. Is there any solution for that?

Has anyone seen an issue where PSTN callers when put on hold, hear MoH for a few seconds, then they hear a click, the MoH stops and all PSTN callers are basically all conferenced in together? Thanks,Chris

Hi, I need to configure VG224 so that i can use my fax machine so send fax. The IP Telephony setup is connected only to the PSTN cloud. I tried configuring the VG224 as a MGCP gateway as well as SCCP. But i am not able to send fax. What protocol shou...

netkrish80 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,CCM 4.1(3) with two servers in one cluster.There is procedure on how to upgrade the publisher callmanager server to a new server. But I am looking for the procedure on migrating subscriber callmanager server to a new server as well.one option is t...

jjia by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes