IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the difference between this 2 network Modules??Can I connect 2 VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE on a NM-HD-2V (using the NM slot) and still have the 4 slots for HWIC, WIC, VIC, or VWIC type modules on a 2821 router??ThanksRicardo

PijamaMan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've had an issue with a couple of Unity installs whereby several ports on Unity stop being used by CM until the CM Voice Mail Port is manually reset. I've installed the latest TSP on Unity (8.1.3), but it doesn't seem to resolve the issue. H...

I was wondering how much cpu usage it would take to put encryption on our call manager 4.1.3.... we are having people use arp poisioning to record conversations and has knocked down the call manager.

Resolved! short number

Hi all,in ccme 4.1, is there a possibility to associate a short number to a directory entry number, for example: many customer ask to digit number 456 for call number 123456789 and so on.If i have 50 directory entry, can i configure 50 short number?f...

d.rocco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes