IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiIs there a way to make calls from outlook 2003 contact list to pstn? I have my contacts on mobile phone and I do sync. with my outlook when I am in the office and just want to dial from outlook.I have Cisco TAPI installed.Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Books to recommend

Hi,i was so busy with my CCIE voice written but now i am back ;-)I have passed the exam but still a lot to do, i am wondering if somebody can guide me with two good books:1) Unity2) IPCCGood day

twissam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 MGCP gateways operating ok, but the 3rd won't place a call. Call manager (5.0) issues a CRCX, router responds with 200 (ok), then 100ms later CM issues DLCX. (CM abandoning the call for some reason I presume) How do I get traces of the call...

bbreen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello alli have configured an ATA186 to work with a H323 gateway, this will be used for fax. I think i have the config right but am a little concerned since last time i tried to get a fax to work with this device it failed. Can someone take a look at...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network setup: ISR 2821, CCME4.1, pvdm2-32, Configured dsp for hardware conferencingScenario: Whenever an outgoing call is made, and is rejected by the external party, The FXO port is not disconnected, it does not free up the port for new incoming/ou...

I am trying to get Em going on callmanager 5.0.4 and I cannot find the IP phone services to start or when I try to subscribe to the url the subscribe links are not there, what am I missing? I have the Extension mobility service

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are doing hardware conferencing on several different devices in our enviroment, 1760's and 3725's. Everytime we reboot the CallManager cluster the CPU on the routers spikes to 100% and stays there. We have to reload the routers in order to clear t...

What is the impact on the tftp server if we reboot 6500 phones after a firmware upgrade? Has anyone had this problem? My concern is that it will crash the tftp server trying to accomodate all the incoming requests.

mgerron by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes