IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to ipcc express (version 4.04) Every now and most the services chanage there role from master to slave. But no all the service fail. How can I see what caused this re-election of master I have checked the log but can't see anything

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer has a integration with nortel and CM (qsig). When they play a call to the nortel and no voice is present. How to troubleshoot this problem.Troubeleshooting:rtr_telephony_1#term monrtr_telephony_1#un allAll possible debugging has been turne...

Hi,and one last question for today.i have multiple customers and the number is growing, i am looking for a way to keep history of the version of all the applications running on their CCM (IPCC, CAR, CCM version, etc..) which i need them in case of di...

twissam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm studying the installation of VOIP infrastructure, not PABX, not analogic phones.My interrogation relates the necessary material. I currently have a CISCO 1811 router, if I add a MCS-7815 server with the CISCO Call Manager software, that be suf...

cafecrm170 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes