IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

helloplease help me in clarifying these points:1. what are the steps to upgrade from 5.0(4) to 5.1 which is CCM latest version?2. CCM 5.0 comes with 2 DVD's (installation Disk and Recovery Disk) my question is when (what cases) to use the Recovery Di...

I'm configuring a new cmgr cluster, 4.2.3. Setting up a few demo phones, noticed something strange. The phone being called has a rollover, or 2nd line configured. 1st line cf/bsy to 2nd. dialing 1st line when its busy, the call waits about 10sec befo...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i know it is call split which happens when a call is transferred. that is it is not a part of the final transferred call. i would like to know the database query to know the entire call. i guess there would be two entries for a transferred call. plea...

sequan_01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allThe Real-Time Monitoring Tool from Callmanger is a powerful tool to check manyCallmanager counters. But is it possible to check these counters also withSNMP? I specialy want to monitor how many CTI Lines / CTI devices on aparticular Callmana...

telefonie by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to be able to right click on a contact in outlook and use the Call feature with my Cisco IP phone. I have configured the WebDialer service and it works from the default directory.asp page.What do i need to do on the PC side to make this work??...

Hello,I want to use the changed background image on 7961 as default image. I don?t want that the user have to change it. I?m looking for a parameter which says this is the default image. Because of about 500 phones in different locations its not poss...