IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,we are running dhcp server in core switch for cisco phones , we define 6 dhcp scopes for 6 floor for cisco phones , i need to understand the logic connection between floor phones , how they communicate to the right dhcp scope , i tried with s...

Hi,Is there anyway with Call Manager 4.1(3) where you can prevent your number from being shown when placing internal calls (without the need for a second line)?So if Bob on 4444 calls Jane on 5555, only 'bob' shows up rather than 'bob 4444' on Janes ...

Resolved! 7914 problem

I have installed a Cisco 7960 with two 7914 expansion module.I have created a phone button template with 36 lines for 7960 to add lines to the phone and 7914 expansion modules but when I receive a call and I want to transfer it to a line configured 7...

Hi,CCME is connected in main office.I want to connect some of the IP Phones in another branch office and they are registering at main office CCME. The main office and branch office are connected through interoffice link. Can you provide what are the ...

Every few days the vic-2fxo card in my 1751v router seems to stop working properly. It does not answer calls coming in but appears to try and place outbound calls. Only it doesn't seem to pickup the line. i.e. no dialtone, ringing tone etc. but the s...

i m new to call manager and i am having a problem within our company.....the problem is some times when someone picks the phone up there is no dial tone secondly when sopmeone call intrenal th ephone rings but as soon th eother party picks th ephone ...

I have CM working with 2610 and an FXO card. Everything seems to be working fine except that I don't have caller ID. I've found documentation saying that I need to enter "caller-id" command on the voice port, but this command doesn't exist for me. ...