IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Using TAPS, when prompted for a DN by the lady, what determines the number/numbers that are valid? Is it any number in the range of the CCM autoregistration? Or is it what was configured in the BAT CSV file? If so, then does the user have to...

Kane_CCIE by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm doing sniffing activity on Cisco Sip phone ( 7940 with firmware 8.4) but when start the call, I'm able to see only RTP packet but not Rtcp packet.Is there any reason because Sip phone daesn't send these packets?Is there any parameter I ha...

atianicco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SS7

are there any good link to startup with basics?i want to go for the 3G mobile development and i also want to understand the UMTS and IPT in cisco...regardsDevang

If you have a EVM-HD-8FXS/DID with faxes connected via a breakout panel in one building, and a fibre connection to another building where additional fax machines are located how do you connect them ? Is the ATA the only way to go ? due to the electri...

Hello,I have successfully downloaded the Plug In - Cisco CallManager Trace Collection Tool on to my Desktop. However when I try to run any Trace Collection from either of our Servers it displays the error message below:-Run-time-error'-2147217406 (8...

paulblohm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All my 7920's read the UTC time and don't take the timezone into account. For example, time on CCME is 13:00:00 UTC. I have a "timezone 12" command in telephony-service. All other phones will display a time of 8:00a but the 7920's display 13:00. ...