IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. We are currently using Unity Connection 12.5. Per Cisco documentation, only 1800 users can use Single Inbox per Unified Messaging service configured. In order to provide a user with the ability to use Single Inbox, you must give them permissio...

wabrown by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've done extensive research on this topic, and have not yet found a solution that works for me. I have a SIP Trunk in CUCM connected to our CUBE, which is connected to AT&T for PSTN. We are having problems forwarding internal numbers to exter...

We have 5 users using 8861 phones with expansion modules and each one of them have the others DNs on their phones set to "flash only". Out of the 5 one user's phone rings even though it's set to flash only. Any suggestions as what to try? When adding...

Joseph66 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a proble with my 6941 Phone, some of the have the version 8.5.3.0 and 8.5.1.66.22, I have the version SCCP69xx.9-0-2-0 on my call manager 7.1.3.30000-1 on     Device -->          Device Settings -->               Device Default -->     ...

Hi All,I am using a CME for call routing,when a call is made the Cisco Phone displays "VOIP User:XXXX",where XXXX is the DN of the calling phone.Could anyone please help me with the procedure to update the Username in place of XXXX?Voice register and...

Ranjita by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just hooked up an ATA 187 to a Konica-Minolta MFP and when I test to dial out, the numbers do not work.  This is what happens... I press a button on the MFP to get a dial tone... I can hear the dial tone... then I start by dialing 9... 1... 888 47 ...

Kamil G by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CP-7841-K9 V09 IP phone and am trying to use it as a stand-alone device to communicate with my VoIP service provider . I enter my service domain (montreal8.voip.ms with port 5060), SIP user name and password, but it then refuses to connect. ...