IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We have working MRA setup. Jabber over MRA works fine. We want to register Cisco 8845 IP phone over the Internet using this MRA setup. Can someone please help to understand additional setup required for same. Have followed this document : ht...

aniket0422 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I bought a couple 8845 phones to test with and I don't have service contracts on them yet and I'm having difficulty upgrading firmware.  I'm running CUCM 11.5.1.10000-6.  The 8845 currently has sip8845_65.10-3-2-16dev.  I'm trying to upgrade to sip88...

jgerald by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A user on a 9971 is getting notified every 30 seconds when he puts a customer on hold.  The Hold Reversion parameter on the line has been set to 0 for both, which should disable this feature.  Yet, he still gets notified.  I reset the phone but no ch...

Scuromano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Some outbound calls are failling, i have a lot of these logs at the syslog of my CME (10.5)   %VOICE_IEC-3-GW: C SCRIPTS: Internal Error (Digit collect failed): %VOICE_IEC-3-GW: C SCRIPTS: Internal Error (Digit collect failed):   http://docwik...

Resolved! SRST Question

Hi All If I have an SRST gateway with a PRI line, under normal circumstances am I right in saying that the phones will be registered the to the CUCM, but will use the local PRI on the SRST gateway for outgoing PSTN calls? I gather this is done by loc...

Hi all.   Question then background.   How do I call a PLAR number (CUCM 10.5)   Background. We have virtual receptions in some of our offices and to aid the sending of calls to the right places, change the dialling number location and the swap out of...

Hi Support Community   This query on delayed and early offer early offer is not relating to CUBE or any sort of SIP Trunk or ITSP it is purely related to CUCM and IP phone to IP phone call flow.   It is not a setting I have ever changed as IP phone t...