IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have urgent problem Users with 78xx IP phones have calls dropped & registration failure  and phones re registered again And shows on the screen (REG send failure :REGISTER) This happens randomly all the day for 3 or 4 users I upgraded the fi...

Does the Jabber app on iPhone only support integration with the Apple Calendar? We use Google G-Suite for email and calendaring and some users don't sync their G-Suite calendar with the Apple Calendar app and instead use the Google Calendar app. From...

I cannot delete a phone in CUCM.I get the message:  "Error occurred. One or more record did not get deleted. This CTI Route Point is being used in the Self Provisioing Configuration hence cannot be deleted. "It is CUCM version: 11.5.1.12900-21There a...

Bill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We are deploying some new 7821s in our environment and we noticed that the new ones don't show a missed call count. Example: when someone calls me and I don't reply, i usually get a missed call icon and between parantheses how many missed calls...

nawas2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   i have a issue on cisco ip phone 6901,when I call short numbers, the connection is done but nothing is heard in the loudspeaker. when I call national numbers everything is ok. We use CUCMA 8.5.1.17900-11   thx

Boojie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a Translation Pattern so that when users dial "0" on their phones it is redirected to an external mobile number. How do I go about doing this? I can get it to work with internal numbers but for some reason when I add an external...

aquaium79 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes