IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently acquired 2 8841s and 1 8851 and have noticed an issue:   On the 8841s, when the screen turns off due to inactivity, it is completely dark - like it would be if no power was supplied to the phone.   One the 8851 though, when the screen turn...

cbpapi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 presence servers, HQ-PRESENCE1 and HQ-PRESENCE2, in different locations.  There are expired certs on each that expired in Dec 2017.  I havent been able to find any reliable docs on what certs need to be regenerated in what order and then wh...

mramirez-t by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having an issue with an existing setup.  4 analog lines into an FXO with a SIP connection back to Call Manager.   PSTN --> FXO --> SIP --CUCM The four lines are setup by the carrier as a hunt group.  The main line can no longer ring in.  When dialed,...

Hi all,    Wonder if someone could help me.  I have an issue where external calls through CUCM across a SIP T to 3rd party IVR.  Call ends up at a Cisco phone.  When the agent hits the transfer button, the call drops.  Message on Cisco phone is "Tran...

Stuart C by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes