IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   I see a buggy behavior, where i can see router is generating SIP message on debug but not transmitting it on interface level.   IOS version Version 15.2(4)M4 Hardware 2911/k9   Ran some debug and wireshark to confirm this. debug voip ccapi...

DJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,    I have some question would like to clarify and understand that can I download the device load profile for the phone model of 7811, 7821, 7841 and 7861 from this download link = https://software.cisco.com/download/home/284892537/type/282074...

I would like to know if a line is "off hook" or if the line is busy.  I am the admin, and would like to reboot the 8851 phone for a variety of reasons (In this particular case to enable bluethooth).  I have googled this a lot, with no info.  How do I...

Loftyworm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to register and use a Lifesize VIdeo Conferencing Codec (Icon 600) with our Callmanager phone system.     I have setup a 3rd party advanced phone and extension with the Icon's MAC address and setup an extension and user for this phone.  (...

Hi there   I am concern that I have a sip trunk to some avaya PBX (somewhere else), they point their SIP Trunk to the ip address of my subscriber, we had to power down my PUB, and my Sip trunk came down as well, I thought that my SIP trunk was going ...

is there a way to modify speed dial without using the manual method .. for example when someone leave the job and someone replace him i had to manually change his name on each speed dial list that he was in .. so is there a way to associate the numbe...