IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   after a upgrade to Unity Connection 11.5 the LDAP import of user with special characters in lastname e.g. ö/ü/ä fail: Monday, October 9, 2017 9:14:43 AM CEST ERROR importing user (USERID) with extension = 2XXX: The specified column value is inv...

I just installed an 8831 conference phone in my CUCM 9.1.1 environment. The phone is registered and everything works but the time is off. It's seems like it is using GMT instead of my time zone.I've verified the device pool has the correct date/time ...

rbirkeland by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working through the CCNA Voice lab workbook and I'm trying to test calls from one pod to the PSTN simulator. When I dial the digits, I get a fast busy and "unknown number"displayed on the phone. Debug dial-peer confirms my dial peers aren't being...

lboogie25 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I installed CUCM and ipphone 8811 , 7861 and 7811I configured phone button template for 8881 ,7861 and 7811.for example i can add 10 speed dial button for 8811 . But i can see only left button (5 SD) on the phone. i can not see righ button.You ca...

Hello all,   I have installed and  configured CUCM v 11.5.   the customer asks me to set up a scenario for the three  operators standards. we have  three  standards : 8001 , 8002 and 8003. -he wants these three standards grouped on line 3000. and the...

Hi Guys, we are installing H323 gateway with  Pri with 3 incoming digit but internal extention are configured with 4 digits in cucm.  Please advise the voice translation-rule. pilot number: 4101000 incoming digits: 001 Internal Extention: 1001 voi...

So here is my story...   I have created a home Cisco lab and would like to branch my VoIP network out to softphones as well as physical IP phones. The issue comes where I want to download the ip communicator software to implement but I can't download...