Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I have a Ethernet frame coming over a eLine across a service provider cloud into the ASR920. The Ethernet frame has LACP. I was wondering is there a way for the ASR920 to establish the LACP peering relationship without having to resort to an exter...

lbjwusatx by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm trying to insert pppoe vendor specific attributes (circuit-id/remote-id) into subscriber traffic.  The device that I would like to implement this on is the ME3600X Metro Ethernet switch.I've found a config guide for the ME3400 switch that...

Hi I was wondering if someone could please recommend a platform and/or configuration for the following. I am receiving 802.1.ad QinQ Ethernet frames with LACP on the outer S-tag. These frames are then encapsulated again into a 802.1q packet so it's: ...

lbjwusatx by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i'm looking for a switch with 10gb port where i can receive QinQ packets on a trunk port (for example 0/1), change the S-vlan tag to another and sent the QinQ packet to an uplink port (for example 0/1).So, ether 0/1 receive a packet with S-vla...

2bite by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all Im working with ncs 520, and Im trying to make QinQ work, this is my actual configuration  bridge-domain 10 interface TenGigabitEthernet0/0/5no ip addressservice instance trunk 10 ethernet  encapsulation dot1q 1-9,11-130  rewrite ingress tag p...

HelloI need to have a router with 4 10G interfaces and beeing capable to support 2 millions routes ( 2 BGP full tables)which model do you recommand ISR, ASR , CRS ... while lowering the finances budget .I was looking at ASR 1002X , but there are many...

Hello, I have a cisco ASR-920-24SZ-IM in the version: Version 15.6 (2) SP1 and license advancedmetroipaccess active, my question is if with this license it supports 250K routes as I receive logs of this type all the time:Jun 26 09: 03: 31.188:% FMFP-...

ET-1-AUTHENTICATION_FAIL: This Switch may not have been manufactured by Cisco or with Cisco's authorization. This product may contain software that was copied in violation of Cisco's license terms. If your use of this product is the cause of a suppor...

hello all Trobleshooting with ISP but unable to bring the ELAN service up. not learning CE MAC on the headend.We are poping 2 tags from ISP. CE mac comes for a while and gets disappeared and ISP unable to solve this. show mac address-table vlan 1022M...

I'm struggling with how to manage the asr920 remotely. I have a UNI S-port feeding connectivity to the unit. In this s port is a tag that contains a management VLAN. I've tried configuring a c-port, but I kind of figured it wouldn't work connecting t...