cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a stable network that rarely has any routing changes. I would like any routing table updates to be sent to a logging server or possibly generate a trap so I am aware of the changes. Currently I use a Debug ip routing command and get the output...

Hello,  We are having trouble determining which OID & MIB would represent a LinkDown condition on a port of a Cisco 3560 switch.  There seems plenty of references to OID: 1.3.6.1.2.1.11.0.2 / Cisco-General-Traps however after a MIB walk this OID does...

Hi all.I've a little problem with a specific report for my customer.I've to create a report of the membership of all ports they are member of a specific VLAN.All possibilities I found is to create a report for some devices with all configured VLAN's ...

mfilser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I appear to have lost access to my managed switches etc.If I go into Common Services > Device Management, then expand All Devices, I get no results.I have tried re applying the license file and also rebooting the server (had to manually start som...

I am configuring privilege mode in my router, but I don´t have the privilege exec all, I only have privilege exec ?  level  Set privilege level of command  reset  Reset privilege level of command privilege interface ?  level  Set privilege level of c...

rotcivms1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Allwhen using SNMP on our cisco 3845 the traffic logs are set to refresh every 1 second but the data seems to come in 5 sec burst so does not some a real time status of the interface throughputany ideas?thanksBen

Hello!I am recently setup LMS. Now have questions on which cannot find answer in documentation. In DCR( Device Credential and Repository) I should add user name,password and enable secret. What protocol does Cisco Works will use (telnet, ssh)?I am st...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card