cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a cisco catalyst 2690 switch.I want monitoring IP, MAC, and Port Address.I use this docu: http://docstore.mik.ua/orelly/perl/sysadmin/ch10_03.htmThis works great:htvtef7-nagios:/ # snmptranslate -On BRIDGE-MIB:dot1dTpFdbTable.1.3.6.1.2.1.17...

We are seeing input errors on all the interfaces that connect to our F5's.We have checked the duplex (hard set to 100 full both ends, swapped the cable and switch interface but not changed the F5 as all the interfaces have the same issue on different...

JIM T by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,Although this is non-cisco , wanted to get an opinion on my query from folks here.Attached is an image from mrtg output of a link. It has been observed that for past few days, the graph levels out as seen in the image file.Anyone, please help ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I just started a new job and I am now in charge of the exploitation and surveillance of many different customer networks.Most of these networks are managed with Cisco LMS (v3.2) which I'm not very familiar with.I managed to create user-defined ...

I imported 26 devices to DFM. All devices became QUESTIONED, error is SNMP timeout. Here are the troubleshooting steps that I tried:1. rediscovered devices2. deleted and rediscovered devices3. increase snmp timeout settings4.re-entered snmp strings i...

kmong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we would need to access Cisco Works dbviews from Linux server.I've tried from Windows, this works, and now need to access for production purposes from Linux.Can see in the document below that it can be done from Solaris, does Cisco support also...

vladakoci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes