cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,One of my Catalyst 3500XL switches is being quite resilient with NTP. I can see it trying to contact the wrong NTP server on my firewall. I have already changed the NTP server to something else and when I then check the status "show ntp status", i...

khuysmans by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a strange behavior with Usertracking. It concerns a Catalyst 6509switch having a portchanneling trunk to a Catalyst 2924XL-M switch.About 40 end hosts belonging to access-ports on the 6509 are listed twice inthe Usertracking table.The fi...

fh-jena by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Scenario: 1 PC connected to Linksys WRT54G router connected to PIX 501 firewall connected to Cable modem to the internet.The Pix Firewall is a borrowed one from work where the boss cant remember what address or password he left it in, been sat on ...

CNA

when I connect a cisco switch(lets say device "A") with the CNA, I can see other cisco active devices only if they are directly attached to "A" I can not view the entire topology. Is that the normal behaviour or is there anything I can do to see the ...

ohalnet53 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am noticing that our 3550 and 3750 equipment either do not seem to work as expected with or do not respond to some of the portEntry oids referenced in the CISCO-STACK-MIB. The two that are frustrating me are portName and portAdditionalOperSt...

wsaxon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone please advise, or point me in the right direction, to find out what exactly is the difference between snmp and syslog?I am looking at logging notifications/ warnings from my routers to a monitoring workstation and am unsure which one t...

hi, our customer, with a 12.2(17d)SXB4 version (6513 with SUP720), tried to disable Netflow on an interface with the command : no ip route-cache flow. The command 'ip route-cache flow' is not in the configuration anymore but we can still see flows st...

Hi,Going to Device Center-> device "Switch name" -> View Config. I see the config that are different to running config in the swith.I tried to "Sync Archive, Update Inventory" without success, still showing the old config.Is there any other way to sy...

tmesbah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card