cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

A Customer has DFM running monitoring their infrastructure that includes VG200's and other PSTN T1/PRI interfaces. Problem is that it is reporting false alarms for the subinterfaces on the T1's because they are not in use at the time it is checked. ...

Hi,Maybe somebody can help me out. My company is upgrading our current T1 line to a bonded 2xT1. Currently we're using a 2610 w/ the T1 CSU/DSU WIC as our gateway router. We're being told that it will work with our new lines, but that because it's...

aldec2230 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to to use something like "snmpwalk" to write script.The script purpose is to login several switch (2950/2950G) and identify between them. Any example or cisco link or materail can teach me ?Thanks for your help!

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been writing some scripts that are supposed to allow me to change the VLANs statically assigned to a port using Net SNMP 5.1.1's version of snmpset on the vmVlan object that is part of the CISCO-VLAN-MEMBERSHIP-MIB MIB.The problem is that I can'...

lcameron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if I can run VMS on my existing CW2K server? I am running the latest and greatest (LMS 2.2) with all updates ( IDUs and patches ). Or, do I need a separate server? If I need a separate server, would my existing setup be in sync with ...

vnealy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have reinstalled my DFM 1.1 and cannot get any mesages in my Monitoring tool. In the Administration tool, i cann see all the devices I want it to poll. This use to work before.On going to the Monitoring console, it is blank. What else do I need to ...

londint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I've installed a CW2K-System and the discovery was successful. But there ist one thing, that's not so fine.The locations of the customer are connected via MPLS.Between the routers is CDP disabled. Now, there is no link between the locations in...

mfilser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco Works RME 3.5 on Solaris and the problem is as follow:We have a Pix Firewall which had been working fine under Cisco Works. We changed the IP address of the Firewall and need to update it on Cisco Works.I deleted the device from CW and...

tin.ngo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes