cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 19 devices that i am trying to delete out of the RME database, and i currently have them in the suspended status. But when i click on suspended, select all, and then delete delete devices, it says Critical Error " A failure occurred during an...

dan102877 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody hints how you could use the complete applications of CW2k LMS without having SNMP rw configured?I have bookmarked a thread in this forum concerning this issue which was on 24 May 2004. Steve Busby has given some notes on this but the thre...

I have recently changed the IP and Host name of our Ciscoworks server. All services seem OK, except the ANI server. (What a surprise after reading some posts!)I have done all the steps involved according to Cisco after you alter the name and IP, but...

we configured our sup720 to use ssh only. no telnet.that bring me a problem to write shell script to access sup720. the pseudo terminal not work anymore.Cold I get advice how the shell script can implement ssh login to access the boxAny comments will...

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering if anyone with some SIMS experience could assist.I have taken a look at all of the administration and configuration guides available for SIMS on the web and I have found them a bit unclear.Does anyone perhaps have some additional m...

antonios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was doing some setting changes for discovery, when I went to apply, a message "ANIServer is not running".Looked at process status and found that ANIServer has a "running with busy flag on". Looked at all docuemtation, and it said to look at log. ...

dholder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card