cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HI,all of our enterprise switches are sert to send syslog messages from facility local3. this is partly because our linux syslog server loggs its boot syslog  messages from  facility local7 an we could't use the default  facility o...

Hi Everyone, This question may look stupid but its importance is vital to me as I am learning this technolgy my question is this:I have configure 5 vlans on my L3 switch: - vlan 10 ip address 192.168.10.1  255.255.255.0                               ...

Dear FriendsWe are planning to upgrade the IOS version of our distribution, Core  layer switches as well as and Fire Wall Service Module, I required you input on latest and stable IOS version. We have the following IOS versions currently running on t...

Hi   I want to monitor my network, in monitoring tool. My LAN is 10.x.x.x/24 and I'm connected with my Network Cloud and Internet link. F0/0description Connected to LANTunnel1description Connected to Network Cloudf0/1description Connected to Internet...

I could use some help with an issue. I have a few Cisco 2911 routers in my network, around 5 to be exact. I have one that I am for some reason unable to use Secure Shell (SSH). I have verified that it is configured exactly like the others, with the e...