Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We just had a VoIP system installed with CM 4.1 and Unity 4. I'm looking for antivirus software and see that Cisco list the latest Symantec version that has qualified to be 8.1. However Symantec has Antivirus 10.0 out now. Anyone know if there are...

Is the old style MLA login, where you were prompted via web page for your username/password, no longer available? I understand why browser-integrated (pop-up) authentication was implemented I think, but now with the availability of https for ccmadmi...

fn3247 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Please could you help me for this:what is the meaning of "num digits" and " sig digits " in inter-cluster trunk configuration and why we must check the following field:- Display IE D elivery- Media Termination Point Required- Sig Digitsthanks ...

kzahida by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Could anyone guide me how to setup isdn PRI/BRI for cisco call manager. I already have an ISDN line installed and would like to make outgoing calls with it.Kindly guide me thru. Your assistance is appreciated. tQ

shuzaimi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, Sorry for the silly question. I am pretty new to VoIP and I just need someone to point me out if something with Cisco CME is possible. Imagine next scenario: IP Phone |IP Phone |-R1-MPPP-R2(CCME)-IP PhoneIP Phone | Can the phones sited at R...

fernanrl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes