Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,i have low quality with voip calls (g729) through Wan.I configured LLQ with CBWFQ but i have the same problems.Output of sh int s0/1/0 show me Queueing strategy: fifo, why?Please, show me correct configuration of Qos.Thanks!voice call carrier capa...

Hi,I recently received the AIM-CUE module and the license for it i.e SCUE-50CCM-1.1.2= . I need to know whether this module is compatible with CM4.1 ??I am told that AIM-CUE2.1.1 only supports CM4.1How do I get the version of the AIM-CUE installed on...

renzil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

4 FXO (HDA) configure as MGCP.Now inbound call (no problem, but I dont see caller ID, I want to see who call me from outside, what should I do? H.323??)Outbound call (no problem, I see caller ID, but I want all outbound calls to show our main number...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI ran a CDR error report at a customer location recently (CCM 4.02asr1). The results show a large number of errors. For one day, 9 of the 24 hours had error percentages above 90 %. Some of the errors were: origMediaCap_payloadCapability.... 24%...

Folks, I have just testing the new command added in 12.3(8)T and found few things very interesting.class-map match-any AutoQoS-VoIP-Remark match ip dscp ef match ip dscp cs3 match ip dscp af31class-map match-any AutoQoS-VoIP-Control-UnTrust ...

Hi,I am using CER 1.2 . After a 911 call successfully routes to the right PSAP and the PSAP rightly identifies the ELIN, the PSAP is unable to callback to the ELIN and gets a fast busy.Can you help me solve this problem. Also when I dial the ELIN fro...

n.khwaja by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Frame-relay network with 15 remote locations that all have 2610's with 2 FXS ports on them. The corporate office is using VoIP with CallManager 4.0. I want to be able to plug plain old telephones into the FXS ports and make calls between th...