Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am developing an XML app that requires the IP Phones to use multicast, when the soft button is pressed is pressed to start the RTPMTx or RTPRx nothing happens. i am using CCM 3.3.3 i have tried various phone loads with no luck, the unicast Tx an...

reynoldsj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Partition and CSS

Hi there,one of my customer has about 1000 Phones at CCM 3.2(2c). The Devices reside in the Null Partition and there are no CSS configured. Now they want to migrate to CCM 3.3(4a), create partitions (in the first step only partition internal) and CSS...

mschuh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a cisco 1760 and we have assign two gatekeepers to him (Eg GK A and GK B). GK A is running and GK B is standy. When we shut GK A immediately GK B becomes active. Our problem is the following: At the above scenario our Cisco is regi...

We are wanting to setup DHCP on one of the subscribers to split the load and add a layer of redundancy to our phones.When we setup the DHCP service and configure its options, we get an error message when trying to start the service:Event ID 1052The D...

rjohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3 sites which have multiple services that route to the same skillgroup in per site. The problem is that expected delay is calculated for each individual service, but I beleieve it should be one value not multiple values. I want to somehow com...

Hello all,there is a problem in transmitting modem over ip and I need your advise to overcome it.Our company provides VoIP for our customers using AS5300 and all seemed fine until one of our clients wanted to use VoIP for transmiting modem. Inspite o...

kozharov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes