Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Folks, Docs say that call manager can talk to unity in g.711 and g.729 codecs. My question is who does the transcoding if i configure the call manager to talk to unity in g.729 codec modec., is the transcoding harware based or software based?...

Can anyone shed some light on how to make the auto attendant recognize names when spoken into the auto attendant with ASR? The AA script is recognizing numbers just fine but not names. What is the trick? I have checked the parameters in DC directo...

joshw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently running Call Manager 3.1.2c and I am having trouble with the External Phone number mask. I have changed the setting 480898XXXX for my line appearances and reset phone (7960). But when I call an outside number I am only passing the last...

Hi,I'm having problems with 7920 and tone dialling. On the site we have 7940 phone (which works fine with tone dialing) and 7920 (problems with tone dialling). Now, this doesn't look like an issue on the GW, as the 7940 works just fine, is it a local...