Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, everyone.If I am in conversation and I receive a second call (call waiting) is there any possibility for the caller to know that he is in call waiting, like a different tone or something?Thanks!

pferraz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have IP Phone 7960 plug in 3550-PWR.The IP Phone lose power in this weekend for some reason. After reboot the switch, everything back to normal.My questions are that anyone has this kind of experience before??I was thinking someone turn off inline...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My C3660 have a NM-HDV-1E1 (voice-port 1/0:15) and 4 fxo pots. All these ports connect to a PBX. Problem is: From voice-port 1/0:15, can dial to remote site (not via ccm), from fxo ports can dial IPphone (via CCM), but from voice-port 1/0:15, cannont...

yangsir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question. I have a string of pages that I am passing variables between. I start at a page with a variable "user" and I need to pass that to a CiscoIPPhoneInput page and then pass that, along with the user input to the results page. Is there ...

Hi,CallManager 3.3(3)sr4a. OS 2000.2.6sr1Clustered CallManagers configured with extension mobility service. I just wondering is there any redundancy way for this service?Say I configured the EM service using subscriber's IP address. If Publisher call...

jjia by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes