Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am planning an upgrade to the latest 4.0 version of call manager. I have seen information that says you need to be running one of the later 12.3(T) versions of IOS on any routers you wish to use for SRST. What I would like to know, is this really...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In the command "show voice dsp" I would like to know the signification of strange codec "7200"In my router I have 4 modules > VXC-2TE1+You can see the result of " sh voice dsp " in attached file > show voice dsp.txtSo, if you have any explanati...

nicolas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Mechanical and Electrical people are asking for the 'diversity' of power from the CISCO equipment with 4000W AC-input power supply. What is the diversity of a Cat.6509 switch with 4000W AC-input power supply? For example, if 50% of IP phones are ...

tomchan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I've been trying to get a Cisco VIC-2FXO-M2 to see the ANI. Now as I understand from the documentation I've read, what I am looking for is CLIP, and not CLID (Caller ID). This part is a little confusing to me.Below is the part that config...

michel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors