Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have CallMgr 3.2 using a 7960.Is there a place to set a dial 9 and/or 1 before a number in the Missed Calls under DIrectory? When you look at the Missed Calls it shows the number that called you. When you press the dial softkey it tries to dial th...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Starting about 4 weeks ago our 7960 phones connecting to carolina.rr.com cable modems no longer get a ip address. Anyone else seen this?I ran a sniffer trace and see a DHCP Discovery from the phone, but no response from the DHCP server. Devices plu...

jraarons by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone interfaced CCM and Windows Media Server for MOH? Curious to know if/how it was done. Objective here is to create a random order in which wav files would be played, for parties obviously on hold, maybe for ACD queues, etc. To my knoledge...

mcnerney by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,The default {From:} text in the email Unity sends to a subscriber has "Unity Messaging System and server name {rw234whatever}. Can you customize the From: information in Unity to place the customers name in for example?We're running Unity 4.0.3...

We are using Planet voip gateways for voice communication. I want to understand whether I can set up QoS on my routers to enhance the voice quality or not. It the routers support, how to setup?We are using 3640 IOS C3640-JS-M, Version 12.2(7)in head ...

jeff.yau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes