Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi,could someone help me please, i have set up IPMA for a manager and secretary but i am having the following problemsecretary logged into IPMA assistant console(no problem) but when someone calls the manager the managers phone rings and shows as rin...

I have a Cisco 3725 with IOS flash:c3725-is-mz.122-13.T.bin. The router is configured to run SRST. My issue is when in SRST the IP phones could only make outside call. If people call in they would get a busy signal. Anybody know whether this is a...

Our client is experiencing problem with faxes on VG248 from the day one. The faxes recieved are not always complete, there are comm error report on the fax machines.Has anyone experiened similar problem with faxes on VG248. VG248 is configured for fa...

suneeld by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I have a set of callmanager software version is 3.3(2). I have installed a Publisher to operation a period of time. Now, my Publisher has upgraded to callmanager version 3.3(3). On the other hand, I also want to add a Subscriber. During the Subscr...

We have a couple 7920's and when they first arrived there was a "download ringtones" option on their factory firmware - but it didn't work.We upgraded to the next two versions (currently at cmterm_7920.3.3-01-03) and we still only have the options t...