Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I was wondering, can you or should you be able to Park a call if you are the one who initates the call?That is, I am having trouble Parking a call if I make the call but if I receive the call, I am able to park it. Is this how the system is supposed...

triad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Unified Unity 4.0(2) connected to Exchange2000 off box and Call Manager. When a user recieves a message and chooses to play back over the phone the message is played back but a copy of the message is delivered to their inbox addressed from ...

Hello,I am seeing a problem on Callmanager 3.1.3a. Where an ip phone has been forwarded to a number (voicemail box or another phone) and the user returns and clears the forward all there is a 10 second delay before the divert is removed.Any help appr...

I have an Ip Phone connected to a switch and my Pc is connected to the IP Phone.I have configured the port on the Switch with a Voice Vlan for the telephony, and the ip phone function Properly. In the case of the Pc i want to configure to take the vl...

gfiguereo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have never configured/installed a VG248 before. One of ours seems to be failing.. one of the voltage settings (3.3) is reading low and it continually drops offline. I have a spare. What is the easiest way to replace the device... Is there some w...

ischarcm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an application for everytime a person gets a phone call in, or places a phone call I need some sort of trigger to be executed.. ie: drop a integer into a database or hit a webpage of some sort.Main reason for this is we need to have a Outlook ...

jfrelin by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes