Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have one CiscoIPPhoneImage.xml on my IIS directory and I put the link on my phone service, but I can't see the image on the phone.my link is: http://<server address>/CiscoIPPhoneImage.xmlthe xml is like a ".Cip" Image...<CiscoIPPhoneImage>......

gsales by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a partner that is extracting information from CDR records and has the following questions that I am not sure where I can extract the answer from the documentation.1) Is there a way from the CDR records to determine if a call is part of a n-way...

Hi has anyone come across the below message "another program is using the selected telephone device - try again after the other program has finished"installed tsp for CM 3.2 dialing via outlook works for the first time then get the above error - clos...

z-arif by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when there are 2 routers with HSRP running (1 group for voice, 1 group for data) with each routers having its own PSTN (PRI) connection, can out going PSTN calls be configured to use both links on both routers? even though only one router will be th...

jl6198 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 3.1.5, Exchange 2000 off-box.Been getting two strange errors every few minutes on the Unity box for the past couple of days, listed below. To be honest, I haven't looked at the box for a few days, so this came as a shock. It's not affecting u...

jerake by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,Can i have a NM-HDV-2E1-60 AND a NM-HDV-2T1-48 actif together in the same time in a cisco 3662 plateform (two different isdn switch-type )(My customer develops soft around voice and wants to test for US and european env) and he doesn't want...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes