Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can any one help?I am setting up a DB Lookup node and am configuring the 'Database' entries within the RT Setting application.Does anyone know how the following default values are defined? and what the implications of changing them are? AbandonTimeou...

When trying to install Veritas remote client on Unity for backup I get an error:DCOM Must be enabled on both <backup server> and <backup target>. Please enable DCOM using DCOMcnfg and run setup again.Veritas website shows a simple procedure to enable...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM 3.1, IP Phone 7940, H323 with 3660 routers. Planning to upgrade to CCM 3.3 soon.I have a user who is getting calls that should go to the attendant. He would like a way to automatically send callers from the outside to the attendant and allow ca...

csteinman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Long Distance Code

I wonder if anyone has run into this issue. I have a PRI that is up and working fine, except for the long distance. The long distance provider should be providing a tone to allow the user to enter a pin number or access code to complete the call, but...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm on CCM 3.3(2) and have 7910 phone load P004030300202. When I disconnect a working 7960 and connect a new 7912 I get the following error: Registration Rejected. I have Auto Registration setup and working. First phone I hook connect is a 7960 a...

mcnerney by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to change the parameter for call forwarding from 4 rings to 5 rings, but have not been able to find where I can change it. I am probably not using the right terminology. I need to change the number of rings a call has before going to voice m...