Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I configured the following configuration in the 3660 router: dial-peer voice 100 pots destination-pattern ... port 5/1/1I have this configuration to allow only three digit phone number to pass through this...

apadayhag by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To all GURUsthe scenario is thisnortel pabx --vg--call mgr--ip ivrE1 CONFIG USED************controller E1 7/6************* ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-15,17-31 type fxs-ground-startProblem scenario 1, we cannot make "incoming call" running even if we use...

prabino by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When the IP addresses on the phones are released and reset. The phone fails to come back up. 'IP address Released' is the message on LCD until the phone is power cycled manuallyIs this some kind of bug??

8gsiaw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I upgraded from 3.2.2c to 3.3.2, all appeared to go well, but none of the existing, previously translated MOH files were move. This left the MTPs unable to connect to their audio source streams, breaking hold-related operations (user hold, tran...

jcarr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I restrict or enable call routing based on the Caller ID. Scenario is that I have calls coming in either via PSTN or via Inter-Cluster/H323 link. If the caller has a valid Caller ID, then I will allow the call, if not it will be rejected.

rbewlay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there anything that will allow me to retrieve the handset details such as Serial Number, Mac Address, Model etc. without individually querying the detail from each phone? Full details are not held in the SQL Database. Applications?I want to build...

rbewlay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes