Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Anybody using a hard phone at home over a vpn (dsl / cable) ? What's the best / most cost effective way to achieve this? Does Cisco have any plans to implement a vpn client on upcoming hard phones?

sjersa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to provide simple T1 voice trunking between two Definity PBX's using the WS-X6608-T1 module, one per Cat 6500 with the 6500's connected via Gigabit ethernet without using Call manager or any other components other than the 6500's and t...

3gcasper by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up two 7960 phones, one at a remote office in Arkansas and one in Tampa where our network is. I can use my extension and call the remote phone and hear the person and have a conversation. When they try to call a specific phone in Tampa (...

rlbrumm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Unity 3.1(3) dual switch integration that has been functioning for a while - a power outage brought all the servers down and now Unity does not see the ports for the Call Manager. It is a 16 port system - I have the registry keys for the dia...

tjschuler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have only 8 ports but have a requirement from Mgmt to use an Enterprise version of SQL2000 instead of the CD's that came with Unity. This is Unity 3.1.5 and will be used for Unified Messaging scenario with seperate exchange. Unity install guide s...

thorster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

logging into a fresh install of Unity 4.0 with IE 6SP1. For some reason, the recording applet isn't downloading and installing. Instead I have a big red X there. I have lowered the security on the browser to the lowest rating. Does anyone have an...

cfortanb by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We got a 7935 conf-station. The device won't boot properly. It halts on the 'Cisco Systems, Inc. Polycom Technology Copyright 2001' prompt, and won't let me in to do any manual configuring or anything at all. I sniffed the thing while booting, and al...

Hello,at acustomer we want to use hunt groups. The customer want it so that the phone only ring if the customer is logged in. Thats no problem, but he also wants that the call is forwarded to another logged in user if the first user does not answer t...

I have installed IP ICD (CRA) 3.0(1) and it is running fine. 1.One of the problem is i have to forward all calls to voice mail, if the agents are not available!. How can I implement that or is this feature not implemented in the ICD ? 2.I need to add...