Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have now had a handful of instances where when I configure a Jabber phone in CUCM and hit Save, the phone comes back listed as "rejected".  I haven't even gotten to the part where I've entered a directory number for the phone yet, much less tried t...

refram by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have DX80 connected to CUCM 11.5. The device doesn`t take the time from the NTP server although it is on DHCP mode. When I adjust the time zone  to Asia/Kuwait it doesn`t take the correct time. There are more than 4000 phones connected with no ...

Hi there, hope you're safe and healthy. I need to block some incoming calls on this kind of device. I've searched this topic on this community, but I'm getting post with responses from many years ago, with 2900 series devices, so I wonder if I can fi...

Hi All, Good Day.  I need some advice on the following issue.  Problem:Cisco ATA is unable to register to CUCM and when checked on the switchport of the ATA, cdp information is also not available. HTTPS access to the ATA had also failed. We had to re...

Kanes39 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes