Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear, I hope you are well.In this case I am writing to you to see if you can help me or guide me in a configuration that I have to do in connection with cisco unity. I have to set up a very simple automatic wizard but I can't find the correct option ...

lisandro by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone:                  We got new version of cs-kit-mini-k9 suit,the touch panel now is Webex Room Navigator CS-T10-TS-K9=TTC5-15 instead of telepresence touch 10 TTC5-09.the touch panel is wired connect to codec directly but can not complete ...

ke pei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys:   We have tried in each of CS-kitmini-k9 (total 5 sets),the touch panel is always not pairing to codec(it says:"could not connect to target system wrong target system or turned off?",(I found a solution in cisco community follow the steps-up...

ke pei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Regarding the Cisco Unified Communication Tools, User Data Dump (UDD);When I go to select users via the, "Users associated with this search partition.", filter from the drop down list of options, and then select a valid Search Space Partition that I ...

Users_Associated_with_Search_Partition.png Users_Associated_with_Search_Partition_2.png
z9jnhami1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes