Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am attempting to get a screenshot from my Cisco IP Communicator but fail to obtain that. Here is what I do and what I get:1. Launch Internet Explorer2. Type http://<IP address of a PC where CIPC is running>/ into the address field of IE and ...

ngk_ua by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When attempting to access the Status Monitor I receive the following error message:XML fetch failed -- possibly a problem with AvXml.dll or its permissions.Check that the "AvXml" virtual directory settings in IIS have proper permissions and allow exe...

alh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!I have a test lab set up (DMM 5.1 and DMP-4305G, license is OK).I made a few presentations with Cisco Digital Media Designer that included video, text ticker and RSS ticker.Video works fine.Static text ticker almost works perfect, only...

aku by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have DMM 5.1 with DMP 4400G. I'm trying to make my DPMs play VBR video files from their local flash.If I point the DMP to play the file from its web interface through the "Play Video File Stored Locally" option all works well.But when I try t...

Customers are NOT happy having to dig up additional HW for the console server. Most have just completed or will be soon, a major server virtualization. With Unity now able to be virtualized and the AC server requirements being fairly basic, this rais...