Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 3 x 2811 and 3 x 3560 for my lab. Also, I have 1 additional 2811 and 3560 that I use for my home to connect to my ISP. I am trying to practice SIP but I am not sure where to put the SIP configuration, on my home router or my lab router. I wan...

Hi all,   We are using Expessway x8.10. Telco told me that one DN from my company has been hacked. After checked the CDR and the log, i found the source IP is from external and the hacker is from Expressway. Now i blocked the IP from FW. Is there any...

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi members, I would like to ask for help.I'd like to set up in CUCM to add a company(or their own) mobile phone number as a line to a user, and I would like it to "ring with all the registered devices at the same time" (Jabber, desktop phone). I know...

Screew by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends.We deployed Imagicle fax server in our network and configured the router to send and receive faxes.we received the faxes without any problem but we cant send the fax.the connectivity to PSTN is sib trunk and my configuration is: sho run | ...