cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, how do I write an extended ACL that will match packets going to a destination not in its routing table or a destination on the internet (it can be destined to any public internet host).  Similar to a default route.     

Shar_De by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   i try to achieve with a Cisco 2951 a WAN redundancy/ failover. My Problem is that i have two different ISPs.  One is a cable Provider and the other one is a DSL-Provider.  I thought i can do it like it is described here: https://lea...

Chris9811 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,We have a problem with an OSPF setup on which we see two routers, Pavas and Atenas who are in area 0, and they are ABRs for a router PZ who is in another area 56. The problem we see is that the conection between Pavas and PZ is intended to...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On Cisco 867VAE the youtube app on smartphones is very slow on initial connection for video playback, the issue disappear when CEF is disabled. Video playback on desktops and via browser on smartphone is fine with CEF on. Any thoughts? 

sokin87 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What traffic does the interface command ip ospf cost ##. Traffic incoming to the interface or outgoing of the interface when a router is connected to two ABR routers. Switch X is connected to two ABR switches A & B. IP OSPF cost when configured on in...

Hello everybody,   I would like understand this configuration :   interface Loopback0 description LOCAL MANAGEMENT ADDRESS ip address 10.28.254.1 255.255.255.255 ip pim sparse-dense-mode ! // ! ip pim bidir-enable ip pim rp-address 10.28.254.101 b...

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me with this.   r1-----r3------r5|                         |r2-----r4------r6 see the attachment for the diagram also R1 R3 and R5 is Area 0R2 R4 and R6 is Area 1 Please, someone explain the database.  Router#show ip ospf databaseOSPF Rou...

Hello, I have a network with MPLS/MP-BGP  actived. device = ME-3800-X It's ok. But today, I would like change the weight of some route. But, route are well advertised but without the weight changed.   My config :   router bgp 65000  address-family ip...

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Im confused with the following documents on how bgp process updates and result on my lab  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/border-gateway-protocol-bgp/5816-bgpfaq-5816.html#oneFor outbound updates the order of preference is:filt...

123123123123123123123.PNG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card