cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

So I'm attempting to use the IOS to XE convertor tool, and having difficult time understanding the output results and why some lines are showing "Unprocessed" . I have like 191 lines showing "unprocessed" with pretty basic commands, that don't make s...

Guys I am stumped with this, and honestly probably doing it wrong.  I have an ASA5516 that i am putting at an offsite location to do a point to point VPN.  My remote location has given me two ports configured as trunks with VLAN pruning to only allow...

Hello, i have cisco 6500 i need make it pppoe, i have full pppoe server in mikroik i will send you the mikrotik configuration and please change it to cisco and every line write a notice for converted line ( Code )       /interface vlanadd interface=e...

Hi All,   Is it required to have a public IP at the outside interface of firewall if VPN is configured at the firewall. The existing setup is below.   (isp)-----Public IP---- (CE Router)--------publicip---- (Firewall)   Can we have the setup as below...

Rickey369 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After restarting the 3750 switches, the lights on the power supply both turn green, but no lights are on the front of the switch. Is the switch now dead? Should it be replaced?  

Hello,   I need to configure my network to have an internal LAN and an external WAN, but am hitting a wall about how to do so. I created VLANs for the different departments and now I think I need to configure the external link to the ISP via EIGRP, O...

BSK922 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

%Error copying flash:c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M1.bin (Not enough space on device) is the error message when I am trying to send to folder on my windows hard drive.

moman62 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!   We have 2 DCN networks that we have bridged with OTV for migration. We have a couple of Linux servers running VRRP and our problem is that servers running VRRP cannot find eachother and hence VRRP not working.   What I have understood FHRP shou...

I'm having problems with one of the routers I'm configuring. when I configure the the routing options with OSPF it gives me "invalid input detected at '^'marker" as shown in the image.   I've configured some other routers of the same model and this ...

error.png error2.png
alexcrcr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have a question some of you experience network designers or engineers may be able to assist me in.  My current dilemma deals with the static default route for my remote branches.  My architecture is basically a dual hub with spokes....

Hi All   we are the process of changing the service provider for our WAN (5 sites + HQ). Currently its point to point with HQ and we are using static routes ( as we know not very scalable)... The new WAN will be mesh ( MPLS Layer 2)  so all the route...