cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Route prefference

Hi All,   Can anyone help me understand the route path preference here please?  I'm trying to understand which path a packet to 11.187.1.7 will take when dealing with VRF's on a single L3 switch?   Packet comes in on this SVI SwitchAinterface Vlan337...

Hello Guyspls find attachmentwhen the L2 Link Between  3750-X-1 and ASA-1 failed  , after that  traffic from/to hosts sits in ESXi will be blackholed as ASA-1 still Active node while ASA-2 in standby ( cant forward the traffic up and down , until the...

Ibrahim Jamil by Frequent Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I need clarifications regarding the threshold value. Based on my understanding, lets say i chose an IP SLA path echo type. frequency 5 = i will send pings every 5 secondstimeout 2000 = if i dont receive a reply from the ping that I have sent withi...

I need some assistance, because this is driving me insane. I'm trying to have my network interconnect internally. I have a Cisco Catalyst 3750G Switch, and I have Samba shares on my Linux Server and Windows Server that I need my clients to have acces...

ajitnishu by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all   I have a question regarding to cisco router C800 series    we have an old router and have old configuration and now we want to use this router again  I have tried to access to mode level Router> but I couldn't and I keep receiving this messa...

qus83 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I think I may have bricked my C819G after trying to upgrade it to a new IOS via TFTP. Has anyone seen this happen before?   I decided I would start with a fresh config and flash while upgrading to the 157-3.M2 image so I used the “erase nvram:” co...

Zaleon by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is there a way to check if a particular router is not able to handle the link bandwidth through it?Let us assume a link of 50Mbps is flowing across a 1841 router. How can it be checked if therouter is not able to handle this amount of bandwidt...

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys  Below is my topology (sorry for the noobish drawing). For some reason router B can't get any advertisements from router C. The only way to get that to work is if I redistribute the directly connected networks on router C... Both devices are ...

ospf-topology.PNG
Chris_78 by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all this is a tuff one, am hoping there is someone out there that can help me solve this  issue. How can a person remove the crypto pki trustpoint line form 300 cisco devices.  i have a text file that has all the devices ip addresses with there co...

Quint by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes