cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I try to upgrade an ASR907 with dual RSP3C from IOS 16.6.1 -> 16.6.3. The installation script failed with the error message: FAILED: ISSU compatibility check failed. I removed the whole config execpt the Line"redundancy mode sso". ----------------...

Hi all,   I have face a bug on my cisco ISR 4351 router. This is the bug which i faced. https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuy04058   To fix this i need to upgrade the ios version. when im going to download the ios there are two differen...

Hello,   I am trying to bring up a point to point fiber WAN between two datacenters. I have a 4451-X at each end, with GLC-LH-SMD SFP.   The physical link is up, however the routers can not ping each other. The telco providing the link assigned an IP...

netdawg by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I run a community internet business in rural Cumbria with a point-to-point wireless network feeding ~ 40 homes and businesses. To date, we've managed with a single external static IP, but a number of 'gamers' are now asking for us to open port ranges...

Capture.JPG Capture.JPG

I'm a beginner on Cisco systems, in fact I'm being learning about CCNA for the last weeks in order to get the certification in a few months. The reason for this post is related to issues that I have been experiencing with a Cisco Router 3640-IX-M tha...

shavier by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all   Hoping someone can provide some insight on this design scenario...   We have a Nexus core pair with an ISP line on each. Our outbound static route points to a floating VRRP IP on the upstream ISP routers, controlled by VRRP priority to go ov...

aok by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   I should choose a router for ATM brances. we have many ATM that should use router for connecting them to core router. the traffic in ATM is about 128 kbps. i want to choose a suitable router with a least price.    

Hi, My Secondary Switch is in disable state despite its in SSO mode. What can be the reason. #sh redundancyRedundant System Information : ------------------------------ Available system uptime = 1 year, 7 weeks, 1 day, 2 hours, 8 minutesSwitchovers...

I'm testing some things out in VIRL and having some issues. I'm not a routing expert and am just getting started with VRFs. My issue is I cannot get the VRF default route to populate no matter what I'm doing. I do plan on putting this into place in p...

Hi all,   We have a lot of setups with Cisco 887va VDSL separated by a data EVC and Voice EVC. This is tagged traffic and thus created 2 subinterfaces on ethernet 0. These connect to dialer1 and dialer2 respectively. Most networks are relatively simp...

digi076 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes