cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there, I'm trying to track down the timer which triggers the event to send a BGP update to a peer when configuration has changed for example a route-map configured on a neighbor. When doing a debug on a router running BGP it appears that once...

Hi,   we were asked by a service provider to acquire a C2951 in order to provide a easy vpn client ability and as we currently own a brand new 4351 router which is by the cisco EOL notice supposed to replace it for VPN services capabilities i am havi...

HaroldZ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have a customer who has two Data Center sites running iBGP between them.  We will be adding a new WAN and we want the subnets local to each site to be advertised across the new WAN which will have an eBGP relationship two each of the Data...

Dear all, We are running IOS 15.1(2)SY7 on a 6500 with SUP730-3BXL. We are getting full routing table from two BGP peers, and we noticed a strange behavior in memory usage by "BGP router" process.   Since we have only 20MB of RAM available, we decide...

s.giunt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May I know what it means by configuration below? 1)172.16.20.18  nat to 8.24.1.86 and vice versa?  2) reversible means both way? 3)route-map nat1 function is to match ip address 40 only? Wht else it does? Why it the route-map nat for?    ip nat insid...

getaway51 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm trying to figure out if this route-map is in use.   I go to the core of my network and I see the following:   Core1#router eigrp 1 redistribute static route-map static-to-eigrp redistribute bgp 65425 route-map static-to-eigrp default-inform...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,   If in FIB table BGP has 2 routes for the same destination and they both go via Different Interfaces of the Router.   Does then BGP pick the route with smaller ranges? does smaller range mean here small subnet mask?   Regards Mahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone. i am new to networking and facing some issues while practising in gns3. I am using static routes between ebgp peers to form neighborship. neighborships are done with loopback interfaces and i have end to end reachability. but when i m...

question.png

Dear All,         Currently i am having ISP A .I am planning to connect second ISP B in to my network .We have a lot of webservers in the  network .I am planning to distribute the traffic to both ISPs.Eg  For www.example.com have DNS entry from both ...

Hello there As you can guess, we're ordering Cisco ASR router. But we're facing some problems. So your experience will help. We found , we can order Cisco device in 2 form: 1. Traditional ( ordering HW + Licenses ). 2. Cisco ONE ------ We decide to g...

Hello Everyone, I would like to ask about help with configuration hub and spoke topology between three routers. I have three LAN networks: - HUB LAN network 172.28.33.0/24 - SPOKE1 LAN network 172.28.11.0/24 - SPOKE2 LAN network 172.28.22.0/24 There ...

topo.PNG
mattiee by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes