cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,  about once a day I see my bgp session flap with a 'cease' notification.  My interface never goes down, just the bgp session over the interface.  I've had the telco check and they say that the line is running clean.  I don't see any errors on my ...

Hi Team ,   We are trying to establish L2TP tunnel between two ASRs.   Topology is below :   ASR connected to ASR on other end which is connected to an unmanaged switch.   When configuring the tunnel between two sub interfaces , the tunnel is coming ...

Dear Concerns,   Good day.   I have this Topology and a link for my configurations. I want to know if on my given configuration the behavior of tracing the loopback interface between R1 and R4, the path is via non-GRE tunnel or its path should be via...

0.png

Hi friends.   We have 2 ISP and now we use only isp 1 for forwarding traffic and the isp 2 is for backup. we decided to forward some traffic toward isp 2 using pbr, also we have dmvpn for all branch,   we have a problem with pbr and it does not forwa...

Hi Everyone,   I was checking our internet subnet form BGP Lookup Glass    ########################################################################### Optus BGP Route Viewer 203.202.125.6 route-views.optus.net.au , Sydney , Australia This router has ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm in the midst of setting up redundant MPLS routers to connect up all our branches.  We currently only have 1 WAN router for MPLS and are adding a second.  I have attached a picture that will make the story more clear.  For the sake of this ...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi here! i was confused about pinging address of network i've the next scheme: i sending ping from R1 to the address 172.16.0.0, and R2 reply to me from the linknet of address 10.1.2.2, as result, i can see replay on R1. R1#ping 172.16.0.255 Type es...

ping.png ping2.png
unfraget1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Eigrp topology table contains successor , feasible successor  & non successor  routes. If eigrp looses successor & feasible successor routes will it re run dual for best route in spite of having non successor route.   Is there any differenc...

Hi All,    Im wondering if someone can help me configure a way to make some IPs go through WAN1 and someothers IPs (from the same LAN) go through WAN2. I have been trying for long time now with no luck. Thanks in advance!   Best regards,

d3tonador by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I have very urgent question that I need to get answer quickly. Here is the case: --------------------------------------------- R1 interface Ethernet0/1ip address 10.110.160.1 255.255.255.240   router bgp 64333 bgp log-neighbor-changes nei...