cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to All, hi have a cisco ASR9001-S with the following softarware: RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:CA5-ASR9K-BGP-01#sh install active Fri Jul 15 05:40:29.841 UTCSecure Domain Router: Owner   Node 0/RSP0/CPU0 [RP] [SDR: Owner]    Boot Device: disk0:    Boot Image: ...

Hi All, I'm learning the use of pseudowire l2tpv3 tunnels and have a couple of questions. I understand there is a 40 byte overhead to to using pseduowires.Do we need to account for this extra overhead on any interfaces? Within our network we have L3 ...

I'm have a trouble understanding access-list. I know extended you want to put closest to the source, and standard closest to the destination. However, I am confused on what is stopping my traffic from reaching the internet. For my access-list, I have...

HI, I am using  "BFD" ( Bidirectional Failure Detect ) for BGP.It has been  observed the BFD goes down when the link is utilized hence breaking the connectivity between BGP  peer , I Want to configure some BW for BFD , so can someone suggest me how ...

bibek_deo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a Cisco 3925ISR with a 24-port SM switch module (SM-ES3-24-P).  The switch is configured for L2 devices only using "router on a stick" config.  Now we want to config one of the SM Ethernet ports as L3 and have the traffic routable t...

Hello I have a question referent at Router 2811 i can't load the ios since flash: when this start or reload, this send a message referent to not recognize the flash: and that no contein the valid FS. Here is the error message: System Bootstrap, Ve...

Block IPs using extended ACL Block incoming traffic. Is this correct? apply to fa0:int fa0ip access-group block_ips in block ips:ip access-list extended block_ipsdeny ip host 15.16.17.18 any deny ip host 15.16.17.19 any If extended ACL is used do I n...

chrissnop by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We are looking for eBGP / iBGP redundancy(traffic failover between three Different Links with three routers (from two service providers). Point to note is We have two locations separated by geography where in at Location-1 we have two ISPs ...

Resolved! The repeat log...

Hello all, I have Cisco router 1921. I configured like below.  conf t boot system flash [IOS name] reload Whenever I power on after upper command, continuously came up like below commands... What was worse, I cannot enter rommon mode even though I i...