cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello , host pc connected at f0 vlan1 ping ok the routerRouter#ping 192.168.1.2Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.1.2, timeout is 2 seconds:!!!!!Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 1/1/4 ms...

cardmaker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,scenario: Two redundant CPE routers with one WAN link each to redundant PE routers. The LAN-IFs of the CPE routers are connected to a single User VLAN with only one IP Subnet. To speed up the routing failover BFD should be used. Can we use GLB...

Hi..The below configuration of ACL belongs to the two cisco ASR1006 router's, where for the Router 1 I am able to view the acl sequence number as 240 which out digging much into the acl 16 to identify the sequence number but where as the same kind of...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I've been tasked with distributing broadband at my work place and have a few questions regarding what will work and what will not.Another department have installed a 500mb BT broadband bearer within the WAN room, I have permission to use it. T...

Hi, i am trying to have a router loading a new IOS. I have done this hundreds of times.The confreg is 2102, i have one single boot system statement that points to the new IOS. I have double checked the path.When i reload, the router keeps going up wi...

I KNOW there has to be a ton of examples but I'm unable to find them.  The router is behind a cable modem and it gets DHCP from that.  I can see the router get the DHCP but for some reason it won't route or is not subnetted properly.   Maybe I've jus...

Hi The C3925 router, as edge router connected with ISP, is upgraded to ASR(i forget its name). Of course ASR can increase its performance. But I do not know which main feature the ASR can increase in this situation ? Anyone can tell me about this ? T...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have one setup in which I have a MPLS connectivity from a Service Provider and Broadband Internet connectivity from another service provider.Both the links connect to one of my DLINK switch(for which I do not have any option to goto console ...

I have three locations with Cisco IP phones. Let's call them home, location 1 and location 2. All traffic comes back to the phone servers housed at the home location. I want to set up QoS for my phones and it looks like Auto QoS is the easiest way to...