cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I currently have a 2911 router running NAT and CBAC protecting a guest wireless network.  the wireless network authenticates against an ISE server and grants guest users internet access thru the 2911.  The wireless traffic goes thru a 2504 wi...

Hi, I've recently upgraded two edge routers used for BGP, from 2921s on IOS 15.0(ar)M15 to 4451s on IOS-XE 03.13.02.S I use BGP prepending to influence inbound routing from my ISP (each router has a dedicated circuit to the same ISP). Using the old h...

jahetrick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a subnet e.g 10.0.2.0/24 and a circuit with 50mbps speed. I want to assign to each host(IP) 5mbps of total speed. e.g 10.0.2.50 max bandwidth=5mbps, 10.0.2.51 max bandwidth=5mbps etc. How is it possible to implement this scenario?

ez9 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have... 2 public IP 's.an adsl modem -> 877 -> a managed vpn appliance connected via eth.I have given the atm0 one of the addresses and the vpn appliance the other.I tried to set up pure bridging following..http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk1...

Hello all, Recently we had a short outage because one of our two bgp-peers (the one with best path) accidentally looped their network. Our network setup is as following; Two routers, one eBGP peer on each and iBGP in-between the routers. What can I...

Hi all, I have a problem installing a datak9 license on my cisco 1941, everytime I try to install it it would show: Installing licenses from "flash:FCZ1936917D_20151112121118719.lic"Installing...Feature:datak9...Failed:% Error: Duplicate licenseIn...

Unfortunately we do not have a netflow server nor have the abilitiy to configure 1 anytime soon.  I setup ip accounting output-packets on one of my layer 3 interfaces on my switch but when I do a show ip accounting, I get no ouput.  Do I need aaa new...

Hello All, i need your help in configuring internet failover on Cisco 3750 switch. what i have is: - 1 Cisco 3750 switch- 3 Cisco 2970 Switches that i want to use as distribution on LAN.- have 2 internet from different ISP's. - want to have 4 VLAN's ...

Hello, I am bit confused with the prefix-list match statements, i want to get the match for this subnet 172.16.0.0/29 and correct if I did it wrongly here is the line ip prefix-list test1 seq 5 permit 172.16.0.0/16 ge 20 le 30   OR ip prefix-list te...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card