cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to Know What is ZTP? Router#sh version Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.14.02.S - Standard Support ReleaseCisco IOS Software, ASR920 Software (PPC_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_NPE-M), Version 15.5(1)S2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical Support: htt...

I'm trying to build a tunnel accross the internet and seem to be having an issue with actually being able to ping accross the tunnel. Router 1 is a terrestrial link; Router 2 is a satlink with ping times avg'ing 600ms. Both routers are able to ping e...

can anyone advise on what cut off on AS-PATH length would be when accepting routes from peers,  looking through some of the received routes the AS+PATH is pretty high and I would like to limit this down, is this strictly necessary ? If so what would ...

shaps by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Router is a recent C887VA running 15.3 When I have my NAT statements in place for ports 80 and 443, I have no external SSH access. It actively refuses my connection. If I remove these 2 lines (154 and 155 in the attached txt file) ip nat inside sourc...

We have Cisco 2821 router on production. It is configured as voice gateway with FXO and PRI cards.IOS is : "flash:c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-20.T4.bin"It was up and running since long time, almost more than 33 weeks.Suddenly, it stopped processing  ...

Hi, I am new to MPLS and requirements.   We have a new MPLS circuit being deployed between two sites.  The ISP has asked me for what Routing Protocol , AS number and any LAN subnets I want to be advertise on CE Router. Our Customer Router will be ru...

j44mistry by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using the neighbor default-originate command to advertise the default route into the BGP AS. We have two gateways into the service providers network and the default gateway needs to be advertised out of each, but one needs to be the primary. O...

jdriley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card