cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi. I'm wondering about NAT loopback. My problem is this: I have 1 router Cisco 2911 that is the default gateway of the network. Then I have 1 web server and 1 PC on the internal network. Router: 192.168.10.1server: 192.168.10.20PC: 192.168.10.10 the...

Resolved! ASR 1002 Router

Dear Cisco Support,Want to find out if the cisco ASR 1002 router can work without the esp module installed.ThanksEdwin K Phiri

Is there any support for connectivity through the USB ports on a 2911 or like model? We are currently setting up anira devices as an emergency solution if the main line of connectivity goes down at a location. It would be far easier if we could just ...

Alex Rich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help with how to configure the queues on the 8 port Gigabit modules?  I've gone through Cisco's documentation and nothing seems to match up to how to change the queuing on the ports.  There's docs for the older switch models, but nothing t...

Resolved! BGP LOAD BALANCING

BGP chooses only a single best path to reach a specific destination. BGP is not designed to perform load balancing..what i learned from every doc... but suppose this two ebgp neighbor have multiple path, creating neighborship by using loopback ip, to...

s4sandyad by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello is there any way to turn off / disable the DSL modem on the 837 router?   I have shutdown the ATM0 interface but the modem is still trying to train up.  I'm trying to disable it as I am now using an external modem with PPPOE.

JeffG1 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured WCCP on a new 4331 ISR and it's working as expected. However, does anyone know what is meant by 'Platform' redirection of packets as shown by the 'sh ip wccp' command:-  Total Packets Redirected:          73571  Process:              ...

Hi team, I am new to the routing and switching field. So it would be great if u could clarify the part. In a building i a planning to design a network .Say 50 computers and 25 voice end points at first floor, 30 PC and 20 voice endpoints at 2nd floo...