cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I’ve had a good search and can’t find an example of what I was thinking would be quite a common configuration!So far my config is as below so basic NAT to allow inside devices access to the internet.What I need to do is allow static NAT from t...

mmoulson1 by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloActually cisco 1812 can become IPv4 DNS server howeveris it also possible to  become IPv6 DNS server ?I would like to confirm this function for verification phase.Best Regards,Masanobu Hiyoshi

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bgp route missing

Hi,There are totally three Autonomous configured, OSPF running on AS 2. Router 3(as2) has directly connection with R1(As1) and Router 5(As2) has directly connected with R2(AS3). now the problem is R3 and R5 know AS1 and AS2 routes but they don't exch...

feroz syed by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiBit of a shocker, but I learned recently the AS5350XM is toast; and the replacent MICA modems for a small ISR are done. Is there any other Cisco box that will do PRI & Analog Modems?Need it for dial backup for several hundred sites -- seems totally...

I'm trying to have the default route from one VRF be imported into another VRF and then learned by the rest of the network on VRF. Below is a basic configuration we are using. When using this configuation the default route that is being originated fr...

m.coakley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to Cisco rotuers and trying to change the ISP username and password as well as the IP settings on our cisco 881 router.Can someone please provide the commands to do this.Much Appreciated.Sam

samzee187 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sims.profile 1 for slot 0 profile 2 for slot 1But sim in slot 1 is registering with profile 1 and after 1 hour cellular 0 gsm sim activate slot 1controller Cellular 0 gsm sim profile 2 ims 1 slot 1 gsm failovertimer 7sh cellular 0 profile ...

Hi,I am having a problem when i connect a link to Cisco 6500. CPU starts jump up 100% (both process and interrupt) always. The link is mpls and ospf enable. the router connect other routers via the link which then saparate by sub-interface. "show pro...