cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi, all i got some problems, this is part of "show logging" output:%MWAM-DFC1-0-CORRECTABLE_ECC_ERR: A correctable ECC error has occurred, A_BUS_L2_ERRORS: 0x0, A_BUS_MEMIO_ERRORS: 0x3C, A_SCD_BUS_ERR_STATUS: 0x80DC0000should i do something for this ...

I am troubleshooting a performance issue on a GRE over IPSEC tunnel between two sites.After a lot of research, I ended up lowering the MTU size and configuring an mss value and this has reduced 99% of the fragmentation I was experiencing. The issue n...

Here is my bgp config. How do I prefer the routes from the 200.30.6.225 neighbor over the ones received from the 200.30.6.229 neighbor?router bgp 1000 no synchronization bgp router-id 200.30.6.226 bgp log-neighbor-changes bgp deterministic-med networ...

nkillgore by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I am trying to understand how BGP Route Poisoning works."Route poisoning     - When a router selects a neighbor as the best next hop, it makes sure that the neighbor is not pointing       back to the local router; it accomplishes this...

kozorezdi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco ASR1001s that has recently lost its ability to respond to ssh request.  Authentication takes place using local credential.  This particular device is an edge router and handles the load our inbound and outbound traffic.  They are bot...

1. Does a router have a global ID / IP Address i.e A single IP which is used to  identify the router ? 2. Does Router have a default gateway for each I/F or is there a global  default gateway used for all interfaces3. Router PPP link. Will those port...

Resolved! Eigrp metric count

hi,All router running default eigrp configuration, Router 3 has 2 successor to reach r2 loop (10.1.102.2),and it both FD is 2681856, how it got 2 successor becoz  from router3 se 1/1 has two hop to reach r2 loop and from se 1/0 has only one hop. Your...

Hi,How can I prioritize the data traffic on a router?I have this scenario. We are in process of deploying a media server for incremental backup on daily basis. So whenever this backup initiates, router should give highest priority to this traffic tha...

suntecsbs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I wants to bundle 2 of the ASR1001 interfaces to a Portchannel using lacp.In this portchannel we wants to use vlans and vrf and ospfv2.So the ASR 1001 should behave like a switch with a portchannel with several vlans on it.So the resulting conf...

tkunert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card