cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

CPC7(config)#monitor sess 3 source int ?  GigabitEthernet     GigabitEthernet IEEE 802.3z  Port-channel        Ethernet Channel of interfaces  TenGigabitEthernet  Ten Gigabit Ethernet There's no way to monitor traffic for a serial connection?ROM: Sys...

aducey01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DNS issue

hello everyone,I'd like to ask some question about DNS issue.Please help me when you get a chance.Thanks in advance.For easy to understand, I just simplified the diagram.now, the connectivity is from router and switch, I can ping 4.2.2.2,it works ver...

Hey!LAB: OSPF over multipoint frame relay (hub and 2 spokers).Neighbors are not coming up.Wireshark capture is showing 1-1 hello packets to 192.168.0.66 and to 192.168.0.67 but that's all.Neighbor command is not shown in the sh run, and the prioriti ...

Hi Guys,One of our clients had a poor ADSL connection and the ISP checked on it and advised us that the ADSL is currently not on ADSL2+ ( which I could verify from the router ) and they changed the connection profile from their end.After the change, ...

Greetings,i have here an cisco 881 router which has been in service for about 3/4 year now.yesterday the device from one moment to an other stoped workingthe device does not respond on console, it does not boot (or seems to be booting)and is also not...

I am using a Cisco DDR2200 Router supplied by Centurylink for home TV and Internet. I have set up and enabled the USB port and installed a thumb drive. The router menu for USB displays correctly the contents of that USB drive I have installed. Everyt...

techcoder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/MadamRecently Google just deployed Google Cach Server (LGC) in my network and peering to reduce traffic and fast respond to end users.but my config seem not work fine, that's why most traffic still go to Internation instead go to Google Cach...

simapiroh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii understand the difference between (ip classless) and (no ip classless)     but i wonder is there a senario where we may need the (no ip classless) command !if no so why it exist? why we don't say that in all cases we are (ip classless...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently labbing a scenario in which I'd like to remove the Private-ASs that are within NLRIs that I'm sending to an EBGP neighbor. The issue is complicated by the fact that within the existing NLRIs, there is a single Public-ASN amongst the pri...

Dear readers, I hope someone can enlighten me on a case  with redistribution of static routes in OSPF. I added a diagram with the partial setup of our network.My company is managing the routers at Site C. Site A and B are of a company which has been ...

jvrooden by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,ISP has delivered the MPLS link on the MUX, Now we i am going to extented the cable from mux to cisco Router with the serial interface with RJ48 connector.Please let me know which cable should i use to extend the link Striaght or C...

sathyasav by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,I understand that using transport mode does not encrypt the IP header, but only the payload. Is that's why it is recommend to incorporate GRE tunnel with transport mode to enhance security? Can you please explain how. Please see url be...

lephuc007 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes