cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

In the above set up if i give sh ip route for 10.242.0.0 in router A, I get the below output where the metric is 5. Any clue how its 5?COGINCHNTCOCORE#sh ip route 10.242.0.0Routing entry for 10.242.0.0/16  Known via "ospf 10", distance 110, metric 5,...

Friends, We have a layer 3 MPLS VPN and each remote site or Data center DC has a local AS of 65457 and remote-as AS as 65000. Provider must be using some as-override. Site A and B are interconnected by P2P link. I did an iBGP between these two site...

Hi,One of our customer has been facing some issues in the transit of their service provider network which causes routes flapping( in BGP, link is stable) on their primary WAN link router, causing traffic to switchover to backup link and restoring bac...

Hi All,I have two 877's that have both reset with the following messages on boot, and dir of flash and lost+foundAny and all advice / help appreciated.  It appears that there is a IOS on the flash? but rommon doesn't know where it is.  I tried to "se...

aklobemnz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue with getting traffic to pass through a encrypted vpn tunnel when a server has been configured for NAT for external access. I'm using a Cisco 861w running version 12.4(22r).I understand that I need to configure the NAT a different ...

jacobdixon by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hİ,Anyone knows how to config ASR 9K to do IP-SLA and Track config as we do in regular IOS. Somehow I am unable to get track command after static route. I believe there should be a way to get it done. I use this config for WAN redundancy scenarios.he...

ctaymez by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We currently are using 2811 router for internet Via IPSEC tunnel.Download speed is 30 Mbps and Upload speed is 6 Mbps. But we are getting not more than 4 Mbps download speed. We did open Tac case and as per Tac 2811 router is not for 30 Mbps.Ca...

Resolved! 7206vxr IOS 15.2

Hi All I am having an issue with a 7206vxr (NPE-G2) this is running 2gig Dram and 1 Gig flash. The issue is when loading the new 15.2 code it seems to give an error %SYS-3-IMAGE_TOO_BIG but there is more than enough room on the flash. The strange thi...

Hi Team,I would like to know if we can use the following card i.e. WS-X6704-10GE along with SUP-2T which will be configured in VSS.This line is supported with SUP-2T, however not sure if the sup 2t will be configured in VSS. If any supporting documen...

i have a cisco 2901 wiz 2 wic  ADSL modem , one of them is working fine and the other have problem from time to timethe problem is that suddenly i find that the atm interface is down and the dilaer interface is up and nothing fix this problem until a...