cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! RIPv2 security

Hi experts i saw that we can secure ripv2 via authentication (simple and MD5)i undertand that simple is not quite secure because we can see the plain text when capturing RIP packetshowever even with MD5 i can see the authentication data (output of MD...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,today I received a Cisco Router 881G with PCEX-3G-HSPA-G for a customer that ordered a Router with the feature to send/receive SMS and to remotely active the 3G Internet connection through SMS. I believe that the router that meets this requirement...

hi every onewhat is the size of nat table for cisco router 2612 and 2610 and what is the maximum number of nat translation table entries

Hi Guys,is there a way to set the copy the of running config to ftp?This wat i have now:archive path ftp://192.168.100.1/httpdocs/test/ write-memorymy output name = Jan--8-16-06-17.855-0I just want to change that output name before copying so i wil...

Hi experts,In standard MPLS VPN enviroment, we have a specifc application client in one remote site, it used to comunicate with server in Hub site with IP address A, however, the server recently needs to change to another ip address B( also in the Hu...

XIE YAO by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,wondering what line 2 on ISR does. I have following config and not using anything on embedded service engine, so wondering if I should apply some sort of authentication on that line or just leave it as it is. I have applied my standard access-...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ii am stuck in a very simple BGP topology. In below topology m not using any IGP. AS 100 is a transit path for AS 200 and AS 300. All the routers in AS 100 is fully meshed IBGP with synchronization off. As the task says we cannot use next-hop-self co...

rnikhan77 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Can somebody please explain what is the meaning of the following log messages on Cisco 7604 Core routers. The Core router is configured with 2 STM card configurations with Vlan assignments:7604#show verCisco IOS Software, c7600s72033_rp Soft...

HiI´m just starting to learn eigrp and have a question with the variance values when load balancing.I have 2 routers, R1 and R2, and they have communication to each other via 2 vlans. R1:interface Loopback1 ip address 2.2.2.2 255.255.255.255!interfac...

robert by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the output of show ip dhcp pool taken from router, please let me know if IP is saturated.     Utilization mark (high/low)    : 100 / 0 -------------> Does this denote the IP is saturated.Subnet size (first/next)       : 0 / 0 To...