cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

helloi have 2 dsl lines and need to  make 10.24.0.0/20 use line 1 an 10.24.16.0/20  use line 2 i have made this before but on layer 3 switch with a router almost the same configuration as a topology but now i want to make this on only cisco routerso ...

Hi,does anyone know what is the maximum allowed number of BGP sessions on Cisco platforms sup720 BXL and 7200 G2?Particulaty what are these numbers if BGPsessions are under MPLS vrf (i.e. muximum number of BGP session per vrf?)Thanks in advance,A.

Resolved! problem with EIGRP

hello, currently on my Cisco 1841 router I have configured EIGRP protocol, my problem is that all sessions simultaneously fail EIGRP and restored within seconds, all come from different sources. The IOS version is 12.4 (25g). I appreciate your help.

Folks.I've been handed an 887M with a PCEX-3G-HSPA-R6 card in it, and asked to get it working on the big, bad internet.I've managed to get it to the point that it at least *tries* to connect to the internet over the 3G network - but I've run into a p...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to figure out exactly what I need to buy to to connect to an ISP's fiber switch. We need to install a router between the fiber switch and our own core switch to be able to access the IP's allocated to the property. We installed a 170...

so I have my router that's connected to outside world (internet) and it's also connected to my company.I want to create a nat rule that basically says when I go to my company don't nat but when I go on the internet nat.now I do this with this stateme...

Dear All, I cannot eliminate the lines vty in my Cisco 7609 router  when I write show users, I obtain the following thing:ROUTER-7609#show users     Line       User       Host(s)              Idle       Location   1 vty 0     suppot-oi idle         ...

I am trying to publish my exchange server through a router using static nat : ip nat inside source static 192.168.X.X Public_IP_Address Everything work well For improved security I wanted to use static Pat with the following: ip nat inside source sta...

wissamnad by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Could yoy please clarify, what is the diffrence between Port densities, throughput, switching capacity, and other few standard terms which will be mnetioned in cisco data sheets.Thanks in advance.Regards,Naveen

Hello,The network consist of 3 vlans which sits on the core 3750 switch. there is a PE router to which this 3750 should be connected and communicating.Following needs to be achieved:-1. all three vlans need to be under one single vrf . How do we conf...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, I am new in the cisco world but im trying my best to learn more ;-)I want to setup an IIS FTP Server behind ASA, works fine in LAN but Im still not able to access it from outside, I've read lot of guides for the past 3-4 daysbut still I di...

Does the 22xx Series FEX support static or dynamic LAGs between itself and a server?Imagine a server with dual 10G NICs, and I need to connect them to the SAME 22xx  FEX....can I set up a LAG between the two 10G NIC ports and two 22xx  FEX Host ports...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card