cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

So we've got a 3725 with the ADVSECURITY IOS, and I've been asked to look at something i'm unfamiliar with.  Perhaps you guys would know.Is there a way I can rate-limit incoming packets (DNS Queries to be exact, but it shouldn't really matter) coming...

With Srikanth Babu and Vishnu AsokWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about common symptoms, causes of memory and high CPU related issues and how to troubleshoot the sa...

Hi, May I know what is the config for service-policy input? I want to applied QOS output and input on the voice gateway/router. We monitored the Polycom and router both input and output. These are the configurattions we have made:class-map match-any ...

Hi All -I have a 2811 that I'm in the process of turning-up to support a 4xT1 using VWIC-2MFT-T1's. The question is how to "correctly" set clocking on the MFT's.As is typical of the 2MFT's, as soon as a 2nd T-1 on a VWIC-2MFT comes up, I start takin...

mpervere by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please explain some of the lines of output from the command run below please.The line that starts "424983 network entries..."; What does that mean? If I add up how many routes each peer is advertising me, it is more than this but ovious...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allCan anyone tell me how AS path access lists work, if I had the below on my router, what would it do, do they go in sequence etc ?ip as-path access-list 10 permit _2005_ip as-path access-list 10 permit _2006_ip as-path access-list 10 permit _200...

Please adviseI have BGP peer with upstaream ISPI need recieve default route onlyI want to do this via route-map with prefix-list (not just perfix-list)How can I do this?Now I do next (but it doesn't work)router bgp 5xxxx bgp log-neighbor-changes bgp ...

Hi dears. I have 2x6500s series catalyst core switch. i configurated vss. all them are working normal. but i have one problem. some of my servers link is down sometimes. I configurated server links as etherchannel.at etherchannel  not both of links d...

Hi all,I have one issue with 2610XM which reload by itself. I checked the crashinfo file found the router was reloaded on 12:03. I'm wondering is it software bug issue or hardware problem. Thanks in advance for sharing any ideas . System returned to ...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes