cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All,This is with reference to 3G as backup link over MPLS network,we have to configure the 3G as back up for the MPLS leased line.So we have already configured the necessary configurations in router and configuration form ISP side also is done.T...

Dear Experts,I need to use IP SLA to monitor remote routes on CAT6500CAT6500 is running "sup-bootflash:s72033-jk9o3sv-mz.122-18.SXD7b.bin" on SUP720Feature Navigator said it is ENT FW W/MPLS/IPV6/SSH/3DES After drill down into feature set I found tha...

Hi , i need the comunity help in this matter.I ordered a IPS module to a small ASA to replace a Snort IDS Server.I want only to perform IDS and reporting (not inline) The design (simplified) is The problem is that i read this morning that ASA cannot ...

Dear All,First i want first to thank you for all support you give us over this wonderful websitesecond i am having a problem of load balance traffic over two WAN links connecting our 2 cisco 7600 routers, as i just knew that 7600 is not supporting pe...

Hi, I just spend a day getting a 1921 with 3G module to work in Singapore on the Singtel 3G network. Finnaly got this to work.Let me know when you run into this, i may be able to help a bit.

Hi,I need some help configuring DHCP on my WAN interface for my ISP Comcast. Here is my WAN port configuration so far. I am not sure what I am missing but I am not recieving any IP information.interface GigabitEthernet0 description ISP INTERFACE ip a...

Erik Kaiser by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems getting a loopback address to publish through BGP and am hoping someone can lend a hand.      This is running on an 1841 router.  I have four subinterfaces off of the F0/0 interface, a loopback and serial interface:sh ip int brFa...

Please assist with typical ADSL configuration. My ISP only sends out DNS information automatically (PPP) - no static entries. I need to capture this information and relay it to users via DHCP. Currently when I do "ipconfig/ all" all DNS entries are e...

Resolved! EIGRP on 881

Hi, I have got Cisco 881 (MPC8300) processor router. It is not supporting EIGRP. I have got License Information for 'c880-data'    License Level: advsecurity   Type: Permanent    Next reboot license Level: advsecurityDoes it support EIGRP or not, whi...

Hello,Is it possible to establish a interface dialer on a layar 3 switch?Or is it only interface for routers?I have a c3750 switch (WS-C3750G-24T), and when i try to establish a dialer interface i get an error message:Switch(config)#interface dialer ...

Hello,I have read today about two-rate policer and would like to know the difference between the following to configurations:policy-map test-map1class test1   police cir 6000000 bc 1125000 pir 12000000 be 2250000     conform-action transmit     excee...

Hi All;We have a DC and branch connections over an ISP's MPLS VPN cloud. There are 2911 routers at branches and they are connected to ISP PE routers over BGP (Our ISP only support BGP). And our DC ASR 1002 routers are connected over BGP again. We adv...