cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I've a strange problem with smtp on linux machine, this is the architecture:- Router 877 with ADSL- Windows client are able to send and receive email- Linux client are able only to receive the mail (not send)This is the config:no service padservice t...

bagnolini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a 4510 switch for a customer and they are wanting me to connect it to their wan router. They are asking me to setup OSPF on the 4500 advertising a few of the networks. Internet bound traffic will also have to traverse the wan router...

Resolved! EIGRP - NBMA

hello everyone,I am studying my first lessons on CCNP. I started with EIGRP and now configuring it over a Frame-Relay network.Platform: three c3660 routers in GNS3 environmentTopology: Hub-and-SpokeStrategy: Multipoint with sub-interface s1/0.1 confi...

dear friends,sorry if this has been discussed.. but i am not able to understand so i am giving my shot to understand this concept ..we have a bandwidth pipe terminating on 1841 BVI interface... now we want to limit all the traffic going from inside t...

Resolved! VPN VTI and OSPF

So I have 4 sites total, two with dual routers off of them.We currently have a single ospf area (everyone belongs to area 0)I would like to split each site into it's own area. However admitidly my ospf knowledge is limited. This was much easier when ...

Hi all while executing Show int command on one of our remote site , seems Data Set Ready and Clear To Send are on down state , as shown below.......Serial0/1/0 is up, line protocol is up  Hardware is GT96K Serial  Backup interface Dialer1, failure de...

RAGHU N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,could somebody please explain what does router#sh policy-map int GigabitEthernet0/0.15 out GigabitEthernet0/0.15   Service-policy output: policy1...         Class-map: Class-map1 (match-any)           36699 packets, 5431222 bytes           30 s...

I am a Cisco Noob.That said, I am having trouble setting up my new 1921.  Also, I'd like to note that I am setting it up for an office that I do not work in, so I cannot verify if the routing is working when I change it.  I kind of need a bulletproof...

Hi allWe have an issue on a site where our Video conference equipment betwen 2 sites keeps cutting off. There is a 4Mbit MPLS conenction between the 2 sites.The VC equipment was put in the priority queue and given 1.5Mbits, even though it connects at...

Running into an issue upgrading a ASR9000.  There is not enough space on Disk0: to upload the new image.  My question is are the directories able to be deleted to make space for the new image?Can anything with the 4.2.0 be deleted before the upgrade?...